Saturday, September 1, 2007

MY TESTIMONY


I suffered a lot from my childhood,where i have no one who can care about me.i felt very lonely, depressed, felt lik agony.jesus had changed my life .he gave me hope to live and the hope is jesus.a lot of experiences with him.i was something lik 12yrs then,im sleeping and in the middle of the night my grandma felt sick and she have to be admitted to hospital.but im troubling with eyes to open becoz im feeling sleepy.auto also came to take her.i just in my sleep i asked god "jesus, plz send the auto back and cure my grand ma,i believe in u.amen"thats it and morning i got up from sleep what i saw was my granny in the bed. i felt dump for words.i cant believe my eyes that jesus heard my sleeping prayer.that is my 1st experience.all day i said that to everyone but nobody believed me that time becoz im child n im hindu then.there are many wonders since then hapened to me till this day,im nothinh without jesus in my life.now im doing my degree final year.it is all by jesus mercy and love ,now i came this far.my family too believe in jesus now.
One day I thought to do fasting on Friday,so I prepared that day to do fasting.morning I got up and did my prayers and I went to class. my madam likes me a lot and she does a lot of pujas(hindus),that day she just kept on praising me and I forgot about my fasting,as she offered me to have drink, I had it.when I had one sip ,then “ I realised wht iam doing”.i might be taling with my madam, but my eyes are rolling with tears.i felt not forgiving myself for what I’ve done.then I just came back to home and straightly,I went to my room locked it,kneeled down nd weeping,pleading,crying,asking forgiveness to GOD.1hour passed,I couldn’t stop crying still,then in my prayers,I felt shivering,and I had vision that is,”it is like strong ,hugh,very long pillar and it is covered with a white robe, that was very brighter.i couldn’t see the face,that is jesus I realised. Then im at his feet ,crying and he put his hands on me and took me in his arms and said,”im here with you,I never leave you”.thats it,I never can forget that moment. He Is real and so wonderful.there can be no one who can hug us as he can,no one can touch us as he can, no one can love us as he can.
Dear friends,believe in him.he will never leave you.he loves us so much.keep faith.depend upon him.

No comments: