Saturday, July 21, 2007

my friend eva's testimony


my testimony
"Unworthy-rescued from death" name : disobedientplace : darkness of sini was born and brought up in a Christian family ,right from my mother's womb i was listening to GOD's WORD but never tried to obey it.im very privileged to have a godly mother but i hated her the most because i thought that she never understood me...she always said NO for the things that i asked her but i never thought that when she said NO its for my good. actually its not "my mother trying to understand me" but "its me who never tried to understand her."infact my brother when he was 1yr and 9 months old he didn't have blood at all in his body even the doc's gave up but my mother trusted GOD for his healing. he was healed and now he just turned 19 and is very much normal.so,we are taught to pray for everything instead of going to doc's.when i was in my mommy’s womb my dad took her to many doc's to get me aborted, he didn’t wanted a girl child .but my mommy refused (because according to the BIBLE it is murder) and then due to many family problems they got separated...and I’ve never seen my dad up until now.inspite of all these things i was disobedient right from the beginning. I used to steal money from my mom's bag to buy candies. telling lies, fighting with my brother for no reason,hypocritical,using bad words, lustful thoughts, mind full of negative thoughts, watching stuff on TV which I know I shouldn't watch, completely out of control. in me you can find the maximum bad qualities a person could ever possess in his/her life ...i was like that.i had been to many prayer meetings right from my childhood. in one of the meetings GOD's SPIRIT convicted me and then i started confessing my sins to my mom, teachers(for copying in the exams),to bro (for fighting)...but i left all that and started going back again into my sinful life.i had a good friend at school ,we both used to sing together ...so like that we became thick friends...but my mom used to tell me not to move too close to her. but i never listened to my mom.last year on march 31 she passed away.i was broken...I went mad for a month. then i started sharing with our family friend ,a brother ,he really comforted me when I was depressed about my friend's' death...(I thought I got someone to share) but after 2 months even that brother passed away. I became hopeless since then. I developed suicidal thoughts and I even tried to attempt, standing near the rail tracks and all.one day as I was coming home from college. With lot of burden i prayed and asked the LORD to speak to me...HE did speak to me through Ecc 7:16 ,17-”be not righteous over much;neither make yourself over wise:why should you destroy yourself? 17.be not over much wicked,neither be foolish:why should you die before your time”. I was really touched and was shaken for a couple of minutes.then one of my friends taught me to chat over the internet then I made a "christian boy friend" (my mom used to tell me that I shouldn’t talk too much/close to the opposite gender) but I didn’t listen to her. I went that close that I even shared the deeper things of mine...its like I gave myself to him...I never saw him until today but I accepted his proposal...and I went to the peak where I thought that he's the one GOD has made for me.mother sent me to a student camp in chennai...where i heard the word of GOD which made me realize where i was in my spiritual level.( as a matter of fact i was no where..i was lost)in one of the messages a lady (Dr.lilly Joe) said, "in order to have a good relationship with GOD you need to cut down all unnecessary relations" those words pricked me and brought the real conviction in me and i left that relation with great difficulty not all alone but with GOD .i brought the maximum shame to the LORD as well as to my mother.again i started confessing and repenting for my sins deeply (to mother,brother,to my lecturers,friends,school and others whom I’ve hurt).And I also had a passion for listening and collecting pop and rock music but GOD helped me burn all of them with zero regrets. I earnestly asked the Lord to speak to me regarding forgiveness of my sins then on 0ct 29 GOD spoke to me through LUke 5:20- “And when he saw their faith, HE said unto him, Man your sins have forgiven you” but then i always longed for father's love....my prayer went like this..."DEAR LORD i ACCEPT YOU AS MY FATHER BUT DO YOU ACCEPT me AS YOUR DAUGHTER?"then the lord replied me through LUke 8:48 –“and he said unto her,Daughter your faith has made you whole go in peace. ever since my life has never been the same.everything was new.GOD gave me many promises and is still giving me and HE's using me. now people see me as a different person.im learning to be obedient,and to accept rebuke,to be patient,loving,helping,i was made all new by my dady JESUS.BEFORE i was ashamed to talk about GOD but NOW I can boldly say that im much more delighted to be HIS witness. And now my name: daughter of the most highPlace :heart filled with HIS LOVESo dear sis/bro,i ask you to pray that i should remain faithful to the LORD till my last breath and to serve HIM humbly.I thank GOD for you. GOD BLESS... love,eva sam .

1 comment:

Leon said...

What an awesome testimony of your friend. It proves that before outward actions can (really)change, there must first be a change of heart.


God bless you.