Thursday, October 27, 2011

TESTIMONY

I struggled with some issue in these few days, It gave me so much pressure to mind, got confused,disturbed and no peace, But Thankful to GOD i'm out of it. God gave me courage to open up and break the tie....I'm at peace now.....resting in his sovereign mighty grace.LOVE you JESUS for being there for me through your spirit...I took the hardest decision but it gave me great relief now. I'm glad and proud to have a family who supported me.

Now i'm very clear what i want,so what i have learnt from this issue is not every signal that seems positive is right sign,i did lot of praying and searched for peace, but i dint find any peace.I waited patiently for the result from LORD, somehow GOD made that particular person to express their negative nature by themself which is impossible if i not prayed to GOD and that's what helped me to understand my future which can be deceived if i don't take a right decision, so i prayerfully waited and without my senses i took the right decision and i know this is from the one who is with me from the beginning(HOLY SPIRIT).

These words might be very confusing to the people who reading this right now,but i want to write it down anyhow because i'm feeling to put these my heart  into words.

All i want to say is when you wait for something,Keep praying for it, don't be rush ,and don't take decisions without praying and waiting for the LORD'S answer. when you truly wait for him, he will somehow provide you and direct you to the right path.so its important to wait for him. Don't miss him ever in anything in your life,because without JESUS we can't survive in this world.

Thank you JESUS and forgive me all my wrongs.......lead me into your ways.

LOVE YOU EVER AFTER 

deepz 

No comments: